Sunday, January 3, 2010

decade in reflection

Art decade memes are big right now. I found this one on deviantart... it starts at 2003, but that's fine with me, I don't have much art older than that and it's... well, it's better stuffed in the back of the closet anyway. 2009 was really hard for me to find pictures for, especially for the last 4 months or so, because the way I was drawing was changing every 2-3 weeks. I'm still in an epic transitional period.

Ugh, the old stuff is so hard to look at... shiny kawaii anime eye desu!! I've gotten over it, I promise.

I still have a lot of improvement to make, let's go 2010!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! it's really cool to track the development throughout the years...man, now I want to do this - but I probably wouldn't have the patience to put everything into little boxes like that.

    ReplyDelete